Call for Special Sessions
Special Session Organization is highly encouraged. The goal of these special sessions is to provide a forum for focused discussions on new topics or innovative applications of established approaches. A special session could address a particular theme or consist of work done in some particular international project. Sessions of similar topics may be proposed, if needed we will schedule them at different slots over the conference period.
Each special session will consist of 5-6 oral presentations. The special session proposal should contain the following information:
● A title for the special
session, the names and contact information of the organizers;
● A brief description of the session (within 300 words);
● Brief biographies of the session organizer(s) and their contact information;
● 5-6 tentative papers with title, authors and short abstract.
Special session proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness of the topic, its uniqueness, and qualifications of the proposers. Accepted special sessions will be listed on the ICCAI 2023 website. To avoid multiple special sessions covering similar topics, it is likely that an accepted proposal will be combined with similar proposals. Organizers should not contribute more than one paper for the special session.
● Deadline for
Special Session Proposals submission: October 20, 2022
● Notification of acceptance of the proposal: October 25, 2022
● Submission of papers for Special Sessions: December 25, 2022
● Notification of papers acceptance: January 15, 2023
● Deadline for camera-ready papers: January 30, 2023
The papers should be formatted following the submissionn instructions. They should be submitted through the regular online submission system and will undergo the same peer-review process as regular papers. Proponents of special sessions are invited to submit their proposals in pdf attached to an email to the address: email@example.com, with the Subject line: ‘Special Session Proposal’.
We are looking forward to your proposals!